For your convenience, our most common customer questions are answered right here.
Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact Us page.
Q: Why should I have my home professionally cleaned?
A: Your home is an investment. It needs to be maintained and serviced, like any quality asset. McGuire’s Cleaning Service offers house cleaning service, carpet and upholstery cleaning service, tile cleaning service, grout cleaning and grout sealing, window cleaning, and gutter cleaning services to ensure your investment is well-maintained and safe for your family. Make sure the company you choose is licensed and insured so that you are covered against all accidents/unfortunate events. McGuire’s is fully licensed, insured and has an outstanding reputation for being extremely reliable and trustworthy within the cleaning service industry. We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee, that your house will be cleaned to your satisfaction which is something only a professional company can do.
Q: Why choose McGuire’s?
- Family Owned & Operated: McGuire’s is a family owned and operated cleaning business and we take great pride in treating each of our customers as we would our own family. We’ll give you the special attention and high quality service you deserve while protecting your home and exceeding your expectations. We’re a local business and, like you, we want what’s best for our community. That means taking care of our neighbors and locals such as yourself. Together we can keep our community safe and clean. Most of our clients have tried many of the different cleaning companies and franchises in this area, but once they come to us…they stop looking. We have been in business since 1998 with our core foundation being built on customer satisfaction. We understand what our customers want, and provide it on a consistent basis. We provide the security of a larger company (workers compensation, licensed and insured) and proper training for each employee, as well as the comforts of working with a small local business. You as our customer will be treated with the highest level of customer service and our goal is to meet and exceed your cleaning needs.
- We Care: We’ll clean your home like it’s our own. Our professionally trained staff will give your home the same care, consideration, and respect as we would our own mother’s home. We guarantee our services and to ensure you are consistently receiving the best cleaning promised to you we have owner spot check visits throughout the year.
- We are flexible: At McGuire’s Cleaning Service we pride ourselves on our high standards of service which are in place to ensure complete customer satisfaction as well as our ability to accommodate your busy life schedule. We know you have better things to do than clean your gutters, windows, carpets, home, etc. We’re here to give you more quality time with your family and friends and a chance to start last week’s to-do list. We customize your cleaning with different options, such as partial house or full house cleaning, to fit your own individual needs and budget.
- We focus on details: Dust, dirt, grime, and anything else lurking in and around your home doesn’t stand a chance against us. Our staff is specifically trained to give special, quality, and detail-oriented attention to each and every nook and cranny in your home. It’s our job to clean, and we make sure you don’t go near a rag or duster when we’re finished with your home.
- Budget: We recognize that times are hard economically for many of us. Our company has worked hard to give you the best deals and the best savings so that you can maintain a beautiful, healthy home without breaking the bank. That’s why McGuire’s offers affordable rates; hourly or flat and the best service.
Q: Who do I speak with to make / change an appointment or to inquire about rates & services?
A: Because our company is a smaller, family owned business specializing in quality and detailed care, we make sure you have direct communication with the owner.
Q: How many people will clean my home? Can I request a cleaner?
A: McGuire’s professionally trained staff has years of quality experience. We send a team of two or three cleaners to each home and we welcome you to request a specific cleaner or team. McGuire’s professionally trained staff has years of quality experience.
Q: Do I have to do anything in my home before the cleaners arrive?
A: In order for our team to give you the best quality cleaning service, we kindly ask that you take a few moments to pick up important documents, clothes, and other personal items. This allows us to thoroughly clean your home from top to bottom.
Q: Do I have to be home? How will you get in if I’m not?
A: No, it is not necessary for you to be home when we service your house. In fact, many of our customers are not home when we clean. If you anticipate being out while a team is cleaning we will make arrangements for a key or code to be securely held within our office lock box so that the technicians and cleaners may have access to your home only for your scheduled appointment.
Q: Who supplies the cleaning materials?
A: Our staff is equipped with the necessary cleaning supplies and materials needed to provide excellent, quality service. If you require specific brands or materials (granite polish, stainless steel cleaner), we ask that you let us know in advance, and provide it for our staff.
Q: What if I have pets?
A: We are a pet friendly cleaning company! Let us know any important facts about your furry family members (The cat will dart out if the door is left open, the dog is friendly and his treats are in the tin on the counter, etc.) McGuire’s asks that you confine pets while our staff is on the premises. This way we can do our job efficiently and provide you with the best services. Ask about our green cleaning products: safe for pets and children!!
Q: When will you be at my home? For how long? What if you are late?
A: We will call you 24 hours in advance to confirm your scheduled cleaning time. Please understand that we give an approximate arrival time within a 2 hour window (ex: 9am-11am). For ongoing cleaning customers a cleaning team will be in your home between 1-3 hours, varies per home. McGuire’s may need to adjust the exact arrival time as a result of unforeseen circumstances. You will be notified prior to the original quoted time if this should happen.
Q: What if something is damaged or broken by a cleaner?
A: We will contact you if something in your home is broken or damaged during the cleaning process. However, we ask that you secure or put away any valuables or personal items to prevent any accidents from occurring. Hiring an insured company provides you peace of mind knowing that we will take responsibility for damages caused by any of our employees.
Q: Do you offer discounts and contracts?
A: McGuire’s offers a 10% discount on additional services to any of our contract cleaning customers. We offer Senior Citizen Discounts and administer seasonal coupons & promotions to our regular customers. Furthermore, customers who take advantage of our weekly contracts will have access to our discounted pricing.Customers that take advantage of our referral program also receive additional discounts off our services.We provide many ways to save!
Q: What is your cancellation policy?
A: In order to ensure our guaranteed service, we must maintain a schedule that can provide quality and efficiency. A minimum of two business days (48 hr) notice of a cancellation and/or schedule change is required or the client will be responsible for 100% of the service. This also includes if we are unable to access your home during the time of your appointment. This will be considered on a case by case basis, as we will take into account special circumstances and first time cancellations.
Q: What other cleaning services do you offer?
A: Being an all inclusive cleaning company means we have solutions for all of your cleaning needs. Not only do we offer house cleaning and residential cleaning services but we also accommodate commercial cleaning services and office cleaning. McGuire’s is your go to company for Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning and Sealing, Upholstery Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Post Construction Clean Up, Move Out Cleaning, Move In Cleaning, Detailed Deep Cleaning and more! If you are interested in environmentally friendly cleaning services, check out our Green cleaning page!